Thanks to COVID-19, this year corresponds with unprecedented workplace-safety challenges and accomplishments.
This environment makes the annual Excellence in Workers’ Compensation Risk Management Award hosted by NU Property & Casualty magazine more poignant than ever. Our awards program traditionally corresponds with the Workers’ Compensation Institute Annual Conference and proudly recognizes those with outstanding loss control, safety and return-to-work programs. Although WCI has been postponed due to the novel coronavirus risk, NU Property & Casualty is thrilled to proceed with our annual awards program.
Do you have a unique risk management approach or success story about how to better handle workers’ comp costs and exposures?
Our team, along with your fellow workers’ comp managers, want to know about it. We encourage you to enter your program in the National Underwriter Excellence in Workers’ Compensation Risk Management Award program today. The award recognizes those with outstanding loss control, safety and return-to-work programs and is open to companies of all sizes in all industries.
Profiles: 2019 award winners
To give you an idea of the kinds of organizations that participate in NU Property & Casualty’s award program, here are profiles of the 2019 winners:
- Delivering the Goods: DHL changed mindsets — not behaviors — to transform its workers’ comp strategy.
- Rx for Safety: Northwell Health’s employee-focused rebranding created a nationally recognized workers’ comp program.
- Brewing Change: Here’s how Starbucks innovated its workers’ comp program.
How to nominate your program
To nominate your company for the award, you must be a risk manager or someone who works in the risk management department of a U.S. company and responsible at least in part for the organization’s workers’ comp program. You also must fill out an application, including a company profile, which will be kept confidential.
We must receive your application by Tuesday, June 30, 2020, to be considered.
If your program is selected as one of the three award winners, you’ll receive the following:
- An exclusive feature profile in the August 2020 issue of NU Property & Casualty magazine as well as online at PropertyCasualty360.com.
- An Excellence in Workers’ Compensation Risk Management Award trophy, which will be delivered via mail.
- An invitation to participate in a webinar discussion that highlights the winners’ successes and insights.
Don’t delay… Send in your Excellence in Workers’ Compensation Risk Management Award nomination today!