Editor's note: This article first appeared onInsurance.com and is reprinted here with their permission.Click here for the original post.

I’m confused about uninsured motorist coverage. Does itcover injuries or your property or both?

There are two types of uninsuredmotorist coverage, one that can cover injuries and another thatcan cover your car. Most drivers who buy uninsured motoristcoverage buy the kind that covers injuries.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free PropertyCasualty360 Digital Reader

  • All PropertyCasualty360.com news coverage, best practices, and in-depth analysis.
  • Educational webcasts, resources from industry leaders, and informative newsletters.
  • Other award-winning websites including BenefitsPRO.com and ThinkAdvisor.com.

© 2024 ALM Global, LLC, All Rights Reserved. Request academic re-use from www.copyright.com. All other uses, submit a request to [email protected]. For more information visit Asset & Logo Licensing.