PropertyCasualty360.com’s Agent & Broker Channel Editor Laura M. Toops is twittering every day about breaking news and timely topics — not to mention keeping readers up to date on agent and broker-related news and analysis being posted on PropertyCasualty360.com.
What is Twitter? It is a way to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages that are 140 characters or less.
You can “follow” Laura’s postings by clicking here. In the meantime, below is a sample of the many tweets made throughout this week:
- Beyond malpractice: Top 3 risks physicians should know about | PropertyCasualty360 http://t.co/Pcd06uc via @AddThis
- Agency consultant Demmie Hicks on hiring decisions and culture: http://www.dbhconsulting.com/blog/.
- Good management read: Five Key Lessons From Recently Fired NFL Coaches http://adage.com/u/d7arrb
- Which was worse… Christina’s National Anthem or the Black Eyed Peas half time show? http://bit.ly/fx4cUn
- nGInsights: Give Your Agency a Boost With Facebook Deals | PropertyCasualty360 http://t.co/6i5oz4P via @AddThis
- Tackling Delivery Risks | PropertyCasualty360 http://t.co/QbgIYqw via @AddThis
- There’s money to be made in the green energy business. Here’s how to break in and find your niche. http://ow.ly/3QiQ3