Claims Magazine is twittering every day about breaking news and timely topics — not to mention keeping readers up to date on what’s being posted on claimsmag.com. What is Twitter? It is a way to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages that are 140 characters or less.
You can “follow” Claims Magazine’s postings by clicking here. In the meantime, below is a sample of the many tweets made throughout this week and last:
- RT @iiiorg: Breaking news: Last night the Senate passed by unanimous consent a measure reauthorizing the NFIP for one year.
- The Fourmile Canyon wildfire in Colorado has topped previous insured-losses record. http://ow.ly/2I4ss
- Have your company moved to paperless claim payments? Here’s a case for doing so. http://ow.ly/2HpT6
- Read about my experience with ToneCheck, a program that analyzes tone in e-mail messages before you hit “send.” http://ow.ly/2FPcL
- Investigators at the IASIU show learned how to leverage social media, using Paris Hilton’s recent arrest as an example. http://ow.ly/2FNIY
- RT @Bob_Hartwig: Positive growth in 2010?? Read I.I.I. commentary on First Half P/C industry results: http://ow.ly/2Ffbl
- RT @FLUnderwriter: Fla Div. of WC issued its FY 2009-2010 annual report. Lots of data on compliance, claims, lost time. http://ow.ly/2ETB1