X

Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

Statistically, 70 percent of respondents in a recent survey said they would never commit claims fraud, but that leaves 30 percent who might. Almost all surveyed believe that insurance fraud perpetrators rarely get caught.

RA7, based upon the layered voice analysis (LVA) technology, is a powerful claims fraud detection solution. The technology, which was originally developed for the Israeli Security Ministry, has been deployed throughout the world in government and law enforcement agencies, and corporate industry, for 15 years. It detects emotions, intent behind each word spoken, and whether truth is being presented, over the phone, in person, or by recording. The insurance industry in Europe, Asia, South America and other regions of the world has used the technology to successfully fight fraud for over 9 years. The RA7 claim fraud solution has now made its way to the U.S. market and is being received very well and is the way of the future in the US insurance market.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free
PropertyCasualty360 Digital Reader.

INCLUDED IN A DIGITAL MEMBERSHIP:

  • All PropertyCasualty360.com news coverage, best practices, and in-depth analysis.
  • Educational webcasts, resources from industry leaders, and informative newsletters.
  • Other award-winning websites including BenefitsPRO.com and ThinkAdvisor.com.

Already have an account?

propertycasualty360

PropertyCasualty360

Join PropertyCasualty360

Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed decisions for your P&C insurance business. Join PropertyCasualty360.com now!

  • Unlimited access to PropertyCasualty360.com - your roadmap to thriving in a disrupted environment
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including BenefitsPRO.com, ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com
  • Exclusive discounts on PropertyCasualty360, National Underwriter, Claims and ALM events

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join PropertyCasualty360

Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.