Golf and country clubs across the country now have exclusive access to a wellness program with proven returns for their employees and members. The Preferred Club Program, a leading insurance provider to the golf and country club industry, has partnered with Wellworks For You to make the Wellworks For You wellness program available exclusively to its clubs and all clubs that are members of the Club Managers Assoc.of America.
Preferred Club Program members receive Wellworks For You at a 50 percent discount, putting the cost the program well below the industry average. WellWorks For You is designed to support a healthier and more productive workforce, resulting in lower healthcare premiums and workers’ compensation costs and increased employee retention and productivity.
When clubs participate, they can offer their employees and members access to WW4U Online, a personal and confidential website with the necessary information to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Features include but are not limited to:
- Branded wellness website with the club’s corporate logo
- WellBalance – interactive fitness and nutrition planner
- Weekly healthy menu plan with full recipes and grocery list
- WellTrek – enables participants to design walking or bicycling journeys for themselves on an interactive map and travel around the world.
- Pedometer tracking program and free pedometer for participants
- Personal wellness journal
- Monthly trivia questions with incentive prizes
- Five personal health risk assessments and wellness calculators
The program also makes health coaching available by telephone on a wide variety of topics, provides health and wellness bulletins to keep employees up- to- date with current health topics, features individual and group reporting that allows both individual and corporate reporting to help track the ongoing success of the program and gives employees promotional items distributed through the year, such as shirts, coffee mugs, water bottles and more.