Workers’ compensation claims have a high impact on return to work and costs to employers.
The seven biggest mistakes employers make:
1. Not visiting the claim offices and sitting “chair sideobCrLf with the adjuster to see the process firsthand
2. Not meeting with all service providers
3. Not having onsite file reviews regularly and not attending reviews
4. Not using a medical doctor to review medical records and reports, but relying on adjusters to make medical decisions
5. Not customizing account handling instructions
6. Not staying involved-many employers put aside responsibility for their employee’s medical care and return to work, relying on the claims adjuster
7. Not receiving assistance from your broker.