Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

Most independent adjusters are responsible for their own lodging and transportation expenses while working catastrophes. Can these expenses be deducted from an adjuster’s yearly income? A column called “Tax Talk,” which is hosted on the web site bankrate.com, recently addressed this topic and gave some valuable advice.


Join PropertyCasualty360

Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed decisions for your P&C insurance business. Join PropertyCasualty360.com now!

  • Unlimited access to PropertyCasualty360.com - your roadmap to thriving in a disrupted environment
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including BenefitsPRO.com, ThinkAdvisor.com and Law.com
  • Exclusive discounts on PropertyCasualty360, National Underwriter, Claims and ALM events

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join PropertyCasualty360

Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.