News & Analysis
The convergence of social, mobile, the cloud and information continues to drive change and create opportunities, according to a recent...
In the wake of Heartbleed, the study sounds the alarm for increasing awareness of cyber threat.
InformationWeek's Elite 100 ranking also honors Esurance with Customer Experience Award
By taking action to help their agents think and act strategically about people, processes and technology, carriers can promote their...
Risky behavior results from lack of security awareness training, a survey says, and this puts companies at security risk.
Congressional pressure has moved the National Retail Federation to establish an industry group that will foster sharing of security info...
- U.S. Retailers to Share Cyber Threat Data
- Berkley Defends Company's Reserves; Cautions on the 'Certainty' of Analytics
- 4 Challenges on the Road to Telematics
- 5 Security Dangers from Mobile App Development
- 6 Tips for Technology Implementation
- Obamacare Enrollees Urged to Change Passwords over Heartbleed Bug
- Fla. Citizens Upgrades Personal Lines Claims Handling System
- Zurich Report: Focus on Resilience and Agility to Combat Cyber Risk
- Who's Using What: The Latest Insurance Software Implementations
- Under Attack: Protect Your IT Assets
- Half-Million Servers Exposed to 'Heartbleed' Cyber Threat
- Insurance Boards Go Paperless with Mobile Tech
- Cyber Threat Moves from Data Breach to Critical Infrastructure
- Worldwide Cyber Breach Puts Information of Millions at Risk
- 4 Reasons Your Agency Social Networking Isn’t Working
Microsoft stopped supporting the Windows XP system on April 8--and a lot of smaller agencies...
Despite all of the gains, many claims organizations remain hamstrung by inconsistent handling and outcomes....
While lawyers and legislators grapple with the issue, insurance professionals still have clients to advise....
Resource CenterView All »
How brokers and carriers respond to the compression of workplace time will create significant competitive...
Today’s mobile and web-savvy consumers have new expectations when it comes to interacting with your...
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...
Trending & Most Popular
Analytics & Data
W.R. Berkley Corp. Chairman and CEO William R. Berkley vigorously defended the company’s reserving practices on an investor conference call...
Deloitte report reveals how auto insurers can overcome these challenges and gain opportunities in the market.
The acquisition of new technology as an ongoing, long-term process. Approach the task strategically and gain a competitive edge.
Florida's Citizens Property Insurance launched its most recent computer system upgrade, Personal Lines Claim Center.