Businesses live or die by the networks with which they connect, whether it’s connecting people or connecting businesses.
News & Analysis
Travelers Cos. must pay more than $500 million to victims of asbestos-related diseases under settlement proposal first approved by a...
The Florida OIR says it is terminating a 1.3% assessment on property policies 18 months ahead of schedule.
Jenkins has offices in California and Nevada, employs 160 and has approximately $34MM of annual revenue.
And last week's Malaysia Airlines crash already has insurers nervous about potential claims.
InVEST fosters the education of future insurance professionals with scholarships
Travelers Cos., the only property and casualty insurer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, said second-quarter profit fell 26%, missing...
- Around the Industry: July 22, 2014
- 9/11 commissioners: U.S. at 'Sept. 10' preparedness level for cyber attacks
- 3 ways businesses can manage social media risk
- Impact of spring weather on carriers, claims and appraisals
- Liberty Mutual sells $750M bond after Berkshire accord
- What would happen during a thunderstorm megadisaster? AIR breaks it down
- Among top-10 advertisers, Geico far outspends 6-10 combined
- Atrium says it provided lead war insurance for Malaysian jet
- AIG chairman: U.S. corporate tax rate causing companies to rush for the exits
Blogs View all blogs »
Why retail insurance agents must evolve to avoid extinction.
Faced with the end of a 32-year record contract and online amateur competition, the king...
Insurance is too important to throw into the shopping cart at your neighborhood discount store.
Resource CenterView All »
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...
In this two-part series, NBIS Risk Management team will break down the requirements to assist...
For traditional low-tech operations, information is often compromised in ways that don't involve technology. Access...
6 Reasons to place your LARGE Habitational Accounts with Dauntless.