RYTECH Water and Mold R&R service was founded by William D. “Bubba” Ryan in Atlanta in 1995. Initially covering the Southeastern United States, the franchise network has expanded it’s footprint in recent years to the Northeast, New England, the Ohio Valley and Texas. Chief Executive Officer, “Bubba” Ryan’s vision is to build a national network including only the “Best of the Best” Water and Mold mitigation service professionals in the industry.
The RYTECH business model is significantly different from the traditional restoration franchise operation. In Ryan’s words, “The other networks have 1000 to 3500 franchisees. We are looking to have 100 to 150 locations that service the major markets across the country.
This means large territories – with each owner overseeing and managing multiple franchise operations – the “CEO” of their Rytech businesses and in control of their personal and financial destiny. A smaller ownership structure enables Rytech to be more nimble with a faster reaction time to market trends and industry innovation, while also providing the owners a stronger voice in shaping and enhancing the continuity of the overall business model.
As Ryan puts it, “I want to see our owners’ network become the most forward thinking, industry shaping group the restoration industry has ever seen.”
RYTECH’s core values are pretty simple and as timeless as the Golden Rule -- put the insured first while providing best-in-class service to the insurance carriers. Today, national and regional insurance companies realize that the RYTECH model is like a breath of fresh air – high tech where it counts – training and equipment, transparent from start to finish – from Corporate Headquarters down to the franchise, zip code level and maintains a laser beam focus on the “human application” of customer service – when a technician is face to face with the policyholder in his/her home – where trust is everything. This is where Rytech’s integrity and core values coupled with its uniquely different business model excel, prompting some people to question, “Is it real or is it magic?” “Rytech Real,” experienced by normal folks every day!
Rytech’s success has been built these 4 principles:
1) Caring Customer Service – For our technicians and support team, emergency water mitigation is a way of life, but for the homeowner, walking in to find two inches of water sloshing in their home is devastating. Team Rytech understands this fact. From the FNOL until the last end table is back in place, the needs of the policyholder are paramount. A customer service report is delivered on every claim. Every returned report is passed along to the carrier.
2) Controlling Severity – Rytech considers itself a partner to the insurance claims Industry. Field technicians are trained to assess the damages as precisely as possible, providing claims handlers an extremely accurate scope of loss. Rytech prides itself on charging only the job’s true cost, not what the price guide will allow. Rytech’s national and regional mitigation job cost averages are consistently 30% to 40% lower than industry averages.
3) State of the Industry Technology – RYTRAC; in-the-field, web based, mobile communications technology. One hundred percent of all Rytech field personnel are WRT and ASD certified. Our highly-trained technicians enter data from the field which is then available for review in real-time, including authorization, photos, diagrams, drying logs, technician’s notes, and more. The RYTRAC system automatically provides S500 validation. If an exception to one of the system’s rules occurs; the technician, operations managers and Corporate Call Center all receive an electronic notification and facilitate an immediate response.
RYTRAC Dashboard – Provides carriers with interface access to data 24/7
- Secure access – user name and password protected
- Real-time claims status – available 24/7/365
- Customized reports from national, regional, state and local views
- Response time matrix data – customized to your management needs
4) Centralized Administration/National Call Center – All assignments are received and dispatched, with files produced and QA reviewed prior to upload. The call center is the heart and soul of the entire network. All assignments are populated into RYTRAC and dispatched to the field. A team of WRT, ASD and AMRT certified professionals, the Mitigation Data Specialists (MDS), monitors and analyzes the claims process via RYTRAC. Prior to final upload, the entire file is QA reviewed by the MDS, providing the most accurate and consistent product in the industry today
“We earn the trust of our insurance carrier partner’s one claim at a time… and that will never change.” — Team Rytech
To learn more about the “Rytech Difference” and what it can mean to you, contact us to schedule a visit from our Business Development Team. Contact Us
Call us today at 1-800-865-878
1690 Roberts Boulevard NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone #: 770-977-8787