In a recent national survey of insurance customers, the PIA Partnership found that most are pleased with what agents are offering. PIA conducted the research to find out what customers expect from personal line insurance providers.
Results show that:
- Customers rank "Value in the rates they find me," "That they are taking care of my insurance needs" and "Trust in the person or company" 28 percent higher than other factors surveyed.
- 79 percent of customers want to be contacted when their policy renewal dates approach.
- 81 percent want to be contacted when their agents have a suggestion on saving money on insurance policies.
- 67 percent like to receive contact from their insurance companies, agents or agencies every 6 months to inquire if there have been any life changes or situations that require insurance adjustments.
- 73 percent of customers would like to hear from their insurance providers at more than renewal time.
- 85 percent agree it is important or very important that they are contacted by their preferred methods.