PropertyCasualty360’s Insurance Innovators award honors companies, people, programs and practices that are helping to modernize and humanize the P&C insurance business.
There are five award categories with subgroups for carriers, agencies and brokerages, service providers, teams, individuals, and products or programs. The five nomination categories are:
1. Technology Innovation
2. Customer Experience Innovation
3. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
4. Risk Management Innovation
5. Environmental Stewardship
Nominations open: July 16, 2021 Nominations close: August 26, 2021
Our diverse judging panel composed of leaders from around our newsroom will be looking for best-in-class insurance businesses and professionals worldwide who are prioritizing industry modernization. In evaluating entries, we will take into account such factors as:
- The nominee’s impact on the client, company, community and industry.
- This impact should include both quantitative and qualitative results such as the number of colleagues, policyholders or business partners affected by the nominee and a clear description of the nominee’s innovative contributions.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving.
- A description of the nominee’s dedication to furthering modernization in P&C insurance.
- A personal commitment to the highest ethical standards, service and excellence.
What You Should Know
You may submit nominees for consideration in any of the applicable five categories and/or subgroups. Please submit a separate nomination form for each category and/or subgroup.
Nominees can be programs, products, individuals, teams, service providers, or organizations (agencies, brokerages or carriers) operating within the worldwide P&C insurance sector.
All entries must include specific examples that qualitatively and quantitatively demonstrate the impact their efforts have had over the past 12-18 months.
Winners will be featured in the December 2021 issue of NU Property & Casualty magazine as well as online at PropertyCasualty360.com.
There is no entry fee to submit an award nomination.