Special Events and Entertainment Insurance
Head of the Line
Director, Global Entertainment Group, Aon Risk Solutions
“Capacity is always a problem close to the event, and it becomes a challenge. You pay a premium for it. That said, insurance capacity is better now than it was post-9/11, especially on the issue of terrorism.”
Assistant Vice President, Accident and Health, Sports and Contingency, Lockton
“Potentially there could be a cancelation, but underwriters will be there with the funds and expertise and the contracts to make sure everything goes ahead.”
- Snow Day: Super Bowl XLVIII Risks -- Video
- Broker's Failure to Cover Amusement Devices for Cleveland Indians Yields Wrongful Death Suit
- Employers Behaving Badly: Are Discriminatory Acts Covered?
- DeWitt Stern Designs Super Bowl-Related Cancellation Policy for NY Metro Area
- Family Fun Is Serious Business for Insurers, Brokers
- The Art of Insuring Summer’s Blockbusters
- Insurers Concerned About Katy Perry's Spinning Bra
- It Came From Cyber Space
- Good Conference? It Depends What You Put Into It
- Fireman’s Fund and Allianz Extend Entertainment Coverage to Canada
What’s so special about the Olympics? It’s THE special event. But for an insurance broker, it’s just a special event like any other–just on a grander scale, say some experts.
Resource CenterView All »
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...