Special Events and Entertainment Insurance
Head of the Line
Director, Global Entertainment Group, Aon Risk Solutions
“Capacity is always a problem close to the event, and it becomes a challenge. You pay a premium for it. That said, insurance capacity is better now than it was post-9/11, especially on the issue of terrorism.”
Assistant Vice President, Accident and Health, Sports and Contingency, Lockton
“Potentially there could be a cancelation, but underwriters will be there with the funds and expertise and the contracts to make sure everything goes ahead.”
- Snow Day: Super Bowl XLVIII Risks -- Video
- Broker's Failure to Cover Amusement Devices for Cleveland Indians Yields Wrongful Death Suit
- Employers Behaving Badly: Are Discriminatory Acts Covered?
- DeWitt Stern Designs Super Bowl-Related Cancellation Policy for NY Metro Area
- Family Fun Is Serious Business for Insurers, Brokers
- The Art of Insuring Summer’s Blockbusters
- Insurers Concerned About Katy Perry's Spinning Bra
- It Came From Cyber Space
- Good Conference? It Depends What You Put Into It
- Fireman’s Fund and Allianz Extend Entertainment Coverage to Canada
What’s so special about the Olympics? It’s THE special event. But for an insurance broker, it’s just a special event like any other–just on a grander scale, say some experts.
Resource CenterView All »
How brokers and carriers respond to the compression of workplace time will create significant competitive...
Today’s mobile and web-savvy consumers have new expectations when it comes to interacting with your...
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...