Special Events and Entertainment Insurance
Head of the Line
Director, Global Entertainment Group, Aon Risk Solutions
“Capacity is always a problem close to the event, and it becomes a challenge. You pay a premium for it. That said, insurance capacity is better now than it was post-9/11, especially on the issue of terrorism.”
Assistant Vice President, Accident and Health, Sports and Contingency, Lockton
“Potentially there could be a cancelation, but underwriters will be there with the funds and expertise and the contracts to make sure everything goes ahead.”
- Snow Day: Super Bowl XLVIII Risks -- Video
- Broker's Failure to Cover Amusement Devices for Cleveland Indians Yields Wrongful Death Suit
- Employers Behaving Badly: Are Discriminatory Acts Covered?
- DeWitt Stern Designs Super Bowl-Related Cancellation Policy for NY Metro Area
- Family Fun Is Serious Business for Insurers, Brokers
- The Art of Insuring Summer’s Blockbusters
- Insurers Concerned About Katy Perry's Spinning Bra
- It Came From Cyber Space
- Good Conference? It Depends What You Put Into It
- Fireman’s Fund and Allianz Extend Entertainment Coverage to Canada
What’s so special about the Olympics? It’s THE special event. But for an insurance broker, it’s just a special event like any other–just on a grander scale, say some experts.
Resource CenterView All »
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....