Special Events and Entertainment Insurance
Head of the Line
Director, Global Entertainment Group, Aon Risk Solutions
“Capacity is always a problem close to the event, and it becomes a challenge. You pay a premium for it. That said, insurance capacity is better now than it was post-9/11, especially on the issue of terrorism.”
Assistant Vice President, Accident and Health, Sports and Contingency, Lockton
“Potentially there could be a cancelation, but underwriters will be there with the funds and expertise and the contracts to make sure everything goes ahead.”
- Snow Day: Super Bowl XLVIII Risks -- Video
- Broker's Failure to Cover Amusement Devices for Cleveland Indians Yields Wrongful Death Suit
- Employers Behaving Badly: Are Discriminatory Acts Covered?
- DeWitt Stern Designs Super Bowl-Related Cancellation Policy for NY Metro Area
- Family Fun Is Serious Business for Insurers, Brokers
- The Art of Insuring Summer’s Blockbusters
- Insurers Concerned About Katy Perry's Spinning Bra
- It Came From Cyber Space
- Good Conference? It Depends What You Put Into It
- Fireman’s Fund and Allianz Extend Entertainment Coverage to Canada
What’s so special about the Olympics? It’s THE special event. But for an insurance broker, it’s just a special event like any other–just on a grander scale, say some experts.
Resource CenterView All »
Turn your existing book into an exclusive program or roll your book. Learn about the...
The Pollution Liability - Broadened Coverage of Covered Auto (CA 99 48 03 06) endorsement...
Read how to optimize contact center effectiveness and value by making use of tactical and...
Are your clients naked? For many business owners, environmental exposures are an afterthought…until they get...
Understanding how Human & Social Service organizations operate can ensure long-term success in this Specialty...
Reach Your Sales Goals With NetQuote!
Whether you’re a new or experienced agent, we won’t put restraints on your earnings! Plus,...
There is a changing competitive landscape. People are changing, technology is changing and the...
Find out how auto insurer SaxonMG used SIMS Claims to re-engineer and optimize its workflow....
Retail chain Target's data breach attack resulted in 40 million customer's credit and debit card...