Special Events and Entertainment Insurance
Head of the Line
Director, Global Entertainment Group, Aon Risk Solutions
“Capacity is always a problem close to the event, and it becomes a challenge. You pay a premium for it. That said, insurance capacity is better now than it was post-9/11, especially on the issue of terrorism.”
Assistant Vice President, Accident and Health, Sports and Contingency, Lockton
“Potentially there could be a cancelation, but underwriters will be there with the funds and expertise and the contracts to make sure everything goes ahead.”
- Family Fun Is Serious Business for Insurers, Brokers
- The Art of Insuring Summer’s Blockbusters
- Insurers Concerned About Katy Perry's Spinning Bra
- It Came From Cyber Space
- Good Conference? It Depends What You Put Into It
- Fireman’s Fund and Allianz Extend Entertainment Coverage to Canada
- ‘Dragon Tattoo’ Named Year’s Riskiest Film to Insure
- Super Risks for the Super Bowl
- On-Field Celebration: It's Called 'Bedlam' for a Reason
- Insurance Aspects of the Indiana State Fair Stage Collapse
What’s so special about the Olympics? It’s THE special event. But for an insurance broker, it’s just a special event like any other–just on a grander scale, say some experts.
Resource LibraryView All »
What does it take to elevate your agency to be known as the best of...
Your claims audit tools must handle organizational growth and changing best practices. Download the "25...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
SIMS Insight is the advanced business intelligence module of SIMS Claims. Want more information? Download...
Get an in-depth look at the progression of the roof problem, including a four-step path...
Our commission-based loans are designed to help agents and brokers invest in their business, consolidate...
Our high quality leads will have you swinging for the fences and knocking your sales...
Your goal is to deliver maximum impact on those critical aspects of business that drive...
The restoration vendor is the first person on site after a disaster strikes a home...
Infinilytics provided their client a solution platform with an increased scope of data insight and...