Head of the Line
Director, Education Practice, RCM&D
“We've been hearing for some time that the school insurance market is hardening, but what we're really seeing is simply a stabilization after years of an unsustainably soft market.”
President, CLPS Consultancy Group
“If you look at it from a real bad guy's perspective, what better way to bring America to its knees than to […] go into American schools and hurt children?”
- Experts: Sandusky Scandal Could Lead to Higher Liability Costs at Universities
- Learning Lessons
- Classroom Claims
- Defend & Cover: Safety, Cyber Top Concerns for School Risk Managers
- Risks in Focus: School Security
- Are U.S. Schools Failing Risk Management Standards?
- IQ: Illinois Requires Injury Insurance for Student Athletes
- Unlucky 7 Risks of Studying Abroad
- Clery Act Complaints Reminder to Keep On Top of University Legal Liability
- Building a Risk and Insurance Program at Your Local College
Here's your first lesson: For the most part, the market for insurance cover for educational institutions is not wholly hardening. Rather, according to those who operate in it, the word that best describes the state of this market is “stabilizing.”
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...
Accidents happen. But when it's an errors and omissions oversight, that accident can open your...
Whether you work alone or have a team of agents working for you, we can...