Head of the Line
Director, Education Practice, RCM&D
“We've been hearing for some time that the school insurance market is hardening, but what we're really seeing is simply a stabilization after years of an unsustainably soft market.”
President, CLPS Consultancy Group
“If you look at it from a real bad guy's perspective, what better way to bring America to its knees than to […] go into American schools and hurt children?”
- Experts: Sandusky Scandal Could Lead to Higher Liability Costs at Universities
- Learning Lessons
- Classroom Claims
- Defend & Cover: Safety, Cyber Top Concerns for School Risk Managers
- Risks in Focus: School Security
- Are U.S. Schools Failing Risk Management Standards?
- IQ: Illinois Requires Injury Insurance for Student Athletes
- Unlucky 7 Risks of Studying Abroad
- Clery Act Complaints Reminder to Keep On Top of University Legal Liability
- Building a Risk and Insurance Program at Your Local College
Here's your first lesson: For the most part, the market for insurance cover for educational institutions is not wholly hardening. Rather, according to those who operate in it, the word that best describes the state of this market is “stabilizing.”
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
Find out how a Special Investigation Unit used TLOxp to save the company money and...
Learn about the various classes of CDL Licenses and the industries that are impacted by...
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...