Head of the Line
Director, Education Practice, RCM&D
“We've been hearing for some time that the school insurance market is hardening, but what we're really seeing is simply a stabilization after years of an unsustainably soft market.”
President, CLPS Consultancy Group
“If you look at it from a real bad guy's perspective, what better way to bring America to its knees than to […] go into American schools and hurt children?”
- Experts: Sandusky Scandal Could Lead to Higher Liability Costs at Universities
- Learning Lessons
- Classroom Claims
- Defend & Cover: Safety, Cyber Top Concerns for School Risk Managers
- Risks in Focus: School Security
- Are U.S. Schools Failing Risk Management Standards?
- IQ: Illinois Requires Injury Insurance for Student Athletes
- Unlucky 7 Risks of Studying Abroad
- Clery Act Complaints Reminder to Keep On Top of University Legal Liability
- Building a Risk and Insurance Program at Your Local College
Here's your first lesson: For the most part, the market for insurance cover for educational institutions is not wholly hardening. Rather, according to those who operate in it, the word that best describes the state of this market is “stabilizing.”
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
Turn your existing book into an exclusive program or roll your book. Learn about the...
The Pollution Liability - Broadened Coverage of Covered Auto (CA 99 48 03 06) endorsement...
Read how to optimize contact center effectiveness and value by making use of tactical and...
Are your clients naked? For many business owners, environmental exposures are an afterthought…until they get...
Understanding how Human & Social Service organizations operate can ensure long-term success in this Specialty...
Reach Your Sales Goals With NetQuote!
Whether you’re a new or experienced agent, we won’t put restraints on your earnings! Plus,...
There is a changing competitive landscape. People are changing, technology is changing and the...
Find out how auto insurer SaxonMG used SIMS Claims to re-engineer and optimize its workflow....
Retail chain Target's data breach attack resulted in 40 million customer's credit and debit card...