Head of the Line
Director, Education Practice, RCM&D
“We've been hearing for some time that the school insurance market is hardening, but what we're really seeing is simply a stabilization after years of an unsustainably soft market.”
President, CLPS Consultancy Group
“If you look at it from a real bad guy's perspective, what better way to bring America to its knees than to […] go into American schools and hurt children?”
- Experts: Sandusky Scandal Could Lead to Higher Liability Costs at Universities
- Learning Lessons
- Classroom Claims
- Defend & Cover: Safety, Cyber Top Concerns for School Risk Managers
- Risks in Focus: School Security
- Are U.S. Schools Failing Risk Management Standards?
- IQ: Illinois Requires Injury Insurance for Student Athletes
- Unlucky 7 Risks of Studying Abroad
- Clery Act Complaints Reminder to Keep On Top of University Legal Liability
- Building a Risk and Insurance Program at Your Local College
Here's your first lesson: For the most part, the market for insurance cover for educational institutions is not wholly hardening. Rather, according to those who operate in it, the word that best describes the state of this market is “stabilizing.”
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...
In this two-part series, NBIS Risk Management team will break down the requirements to assist...