Head of the Line
Vice President of Risk Control, Willis
Cutting-edge approaches to workplace safety can reduce claims, offer positive publicity.
VP and Worldwide Clean Tech Segment Manager, Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.
Installed global-wind-power capacity is expected to more than double by 2016 from 2010 levels.
- 8 Reasons Why the Manufacturing Industry is Reinvesting in U.S. Production
- 4 Ways Agents Benefit From Predictive Analytics
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
- Thailand Floods Hit Auto, Computer Supply Chains Hardest
- Leaders Share Traits for Supply Chain Success, Study Finds
- Safety, Return-To-Work Focus Highlight Best Workers’ Comp Programs
- Disaster Recovery Top-Of-Mind With Risk Managers
- New Risks Mean New Opportunities For Specialty Insurers, Execs Say
- Political, Economic Risk Mitigation Key For Global Markets
- Don’t Forget Fire In Property-Protection Plans
Those who manage and underwrite risks for manufacturers are facing familiar risks—but with some challenging new twists.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...
In this two-part series, NBIS Risk Management team will break down the requirements to assist...