Head of the Line
Vice President of Risk Control, Willis
Cutting-edge approaches to workplace safety can reduce claims, offer positive publicity.
VP and Worldwide Clean Tech Segment Manager, Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.
Installed global-wind-power capacity is expected to more than double by 2016 from 2010 levels.
- 4 Ways Agents Benefit From Predictive Analytics
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
- Thailand Floods Hit Auto, Computer Supply Chains Hardest
- Leaders Share Traits for Supply Chain Success, Study Finds
- Safety, Return-To-Work Focus Highlight Best Workers’ Comp Programs
- Disaster Recovery Top-Of-Mind With Risk Managers
- New Risks Mean New Opportunities For Specialty Insurers, Execs Say
- Political, Economic Risk Mitigation Key For Global Markets
- Don’t Forget Fire In Property-Protection Plans
- Global and Off-Premises Exposures
Those who manage and underwrite risks for manufacturers are facing familiar risks—but with some challenging new twists.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource LibraryView All »
In this on-demand webinar, learn how to counter the challenges of litigation with predictive analytics...
What does it take to elevate your agency to be known as the best of...
Your claims audit tools must handle organizational growth and changing best practices. Download the "25...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
SIMS Insight is the advanced business intelligence module of SIMS Claims. Want more information? Download...
Get an in-depth look at the progression of the roof problem, including a four-step path...
Our commission-based loans are designed to help agents and brokers invest in their business, consolidate...
Our high quality leads will have you swinging for the fences and knocking your sales...
Your goal is to deliver maximum impact on those critical aspects of business that drive...
The restoration vendor is the first person on site after a disaster strikes a home...