Head of the Line
Vice President of Risk Control, Willis
Cutting-edge approaches to workplace safety can reduce claims, offer positive publicity.
VP and Worldwide Clean Tech Segment Manager, Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.
Installed global-wind-power capacity is expected to more than double by 2016 from 2010 levels.
- 8 Reasons Why the Manufacturing Industry is Reinvesting in U.S. Production
- 4 Ways Agents Benefit From Predictive Analytics
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
- Thailand Floods Hit Auto, Computer Supply Chains Hardest
- Leaders Share Traits for Supply Chain Success, Study Finds
- Safety, Return-To-Work Focus Highlight Best Workers’ Comp Programs
- Disaster Recovery Top-Of-Mind With Risk Managers
- New Risks Mean New Opportunities For Specialty Insurers, Execs Say
- Political, Economic Risk Mitigation Key For Global Markets
- Don’t Forget Fire In Property-Protection Plans
Those who manage and underwrite risks for manufacturers are facing familiar risks—but with some challenging new twists.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
Turn your existing book into an exclusive program or roll your book. Learn about the...
The Pollution Liability - Broadened Coverage of Covered Auto (CA 99 48 03 06) endorsement...
Read how to optimize contact center effectiveness and value by making use of tactical and...
Are your clients naked? For many business owners, environmental exposures are an afterthought…until they get...
Understanding how Human & Social Service organizations operate can ensure long-term success in this Specialty...
Reach Your Sales Goals With NetQuote!
Whether you’re a new or experienced agent, we won’t put restraints on your earnings! Plus,...
There is a changing competitive landscape. People are changing, technology is changing and the...
Find out how auto insurer SaxonMG used SIMS Claims to re-engineer and optimize its workflow....
Retail chain Target's data breach attack resulted in 40 million customer's credit and debit card...