Head of the Line
Vice President of Risk Control, Willis
Cutting-edge approaches to workplace safety can reduce claims, offer positive publicity.
VP and Worldwide Clean Tech Segment Manager, Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.
Installed global-wind-power capacity is expected to more than double by 2016 from 2010 levels.
- 8 Reasons Why the Manufacturing Industry is Reinvesting in U.S. Production
- 4 Ways Agents Benefit From Predictive Analytics
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
- Thailand Floods Hit Auto, Computer Supply Chains Hardest
- Leaders Share Traits for Supply Chain Success, Study Finds
- Safety, Return-To-Work Focus Highlight Best Workers’ Comp Programs
- Disaster Recovery Top-Of-Mind With Risk Managers
- New Risks Mean New Opportunities For Specialty Insurers, Execs Say
- Political, Economic Risk Mitigation Key For Global Markets
- Don’t Forget Fire In Property-Protection Plans
Those who manage and underwrite risks for manufacturers are facing familiar risks—but with some challenging new twists.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
In this special report, ”Leaky” Risk: Hidden Losses That Cost Insurance Companies Money, industry veteran...
Did you know... the majority of underwriters spend less than 50% of their time underwriting?...
In this exclusive webinar, you'll learn how to save your clients $1,000s, while getting a...
Get the facts. Read Athenium’s Claims Audit Benchmarking Survey for valuable competitive information you won’t...
Every agency owner should be running these 10 monthly reports to understand the current state...
Download this informative e-book and learn how to see if acquisitions are right for you;...
Get a quick price indication in minutes on apartments, student housing, senior housing, community associations...
Learn how to impact your bottom line with dramatic fraud reduction and gain your competitive...
Top 5 Ways Process and Content Management Helps Insurers Increase Profitability highlights how to get...
Are you embracing the three most important changes to ensure your agency's survival? In this...