Inland Marine Insurance
Head of the Line
Chief Marine Underwriter, U.S. Marine, Aspen Insurance
“Solar is a growing segment for Inland Marine insurers. We see more of that out in the marketplace now than we ever have.”
Product Manager, Worldwide Inland Marine, Chubb
“These [lines] tend to trend along with the economy and are positive indicators for the overall industry.”
- Many 'Priceless' Art Collections Go Underinsured
- Enviable Combined Ratios, Steady Pricing, Lure Players to Inland Marine
- Collisions Top Cargo Thefts for Costliest Inland Marine Claims
- Insuring Fine Art: Collectible Comics & Memorabilia
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- W.R. Berkley Starts New Inland Marine Unit
- Integro Aligns with Verisk Crime Analytics To Combat Cargo Theft
- Marine Underwriters Frustrated with FBI's Cargo Theft Monitoring Efforts
- As Transportation & Construction Rebound, Inland Marine Revs Up
- Precious Gems
After collision, the next-costliest Motor Truck Cargo claims are cargo theft and then fire. Frequent accident claims involve bad-weather collisions with other trucks, cars and guardrails--and rollovers are common.
An excess of capacity, new competition among carriers and increased measures against cargo theft characterize the landscape of the Inland Marine segment, the vast and varied coverage area that encompasses any type of shipment that does not travel over an ocean, including fine art and jewelry.
Resource CenterView All »
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...
In this two-part series, NBIS Risk Management team will break down the requirements to assist...