Inland Marine Insurance
Head of the Line
Chief Marine Underwriter, U.S. Marine, Aspen Insurance
“Solar is a growing segment for Inland Marine insurers. We see more of that out in the marketplace now than we ever have.”
Product Manager, Worldwide Inland Marine, Chubb
“These [lines] tend to trend along with the economy and are positive indicators for the overall industry.”
- Many 'Priceless' Art Collections Go Underinsured
- Enviable Combined Ratios, Steady Pricing, Lure Players to Inland Marine
- Collisions Top Cargo Thefts for Costliest Inland Marine Claims
- Insuring Fine Art: Collectible Comics & Memorabilia
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- W.R. Berkley Starts New Inland Marine Unit
- Integro Aligns with Verisk Crime Analytics To Combat Cargo Theft
- Marine Underwriters Frustrated with FBI's Cargo Theft Monitoring Efforts
- As Transportation & Construction Rebound, Inland Marine Revs Up
- Precious Gems
After collision, the next-costliest Motor Truck Cargo claims are cargo theft and then fire. Frequent accident claims involve bad-weather collisions with other trucks, cars and guardrails--and rollovers are common.
An excess of capacity, new competition among carriers and increased measures against cargo theft characterize the landscape of the Inland Marine segment, the vast and varied coverage area that encompasses any type of shipment that does not travel over an ocean, including fine art and jewelry.
Resource CenterView All »
Find out how a Special Investigation Unit used TLOxp to save the company money and...
Learn about the various classes of CDL Licenses and the industries that are impacted by...
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...