Inland Marine Insurance
Head of the Line
Chief Marine Underwriter, U.S. Marine, Aspen Insurance
“Solar is a growing segment for Inland Marine insurers. We see more of that out in the marketplace now than we ever have.”
Product Manager, Worldwide Inland Marine, Chubb
“These [lines] tend to trend along with the economy and are positive indicators for the overall industry.”
- Many 'Priceless' Art Collections Go Underinsured
- Enviable Combined Ratios, Steady Pricing, Lure Players to Inland Marine
- Collisions Top Cargo Thefts for Costliest Inland Marine Claims
- Insuring Fine Art: Collectible Comics & Memorabilia
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- W.R. Berkley Starts New Inland Marine Unit
- Integro Aligns with Verisk Crime Analytics To Combat Cargo Theft
- Marine Underwriters Frustrated with FBI's Cargo Theft Monitoring Efforts
- Precious Gems
- As Transportation & Construction Rebound, Inland Marine Revs Up
After collision, the next-costliest Motor Truck Cargo claims are cargo theft and then fire. Frequent accident claims involve bad-weather collisions with other trucks, cars and guardrails--and rollovers are common.
An excess of capacity, new competition among carriers and increased measures against cargo theft characterize the landscape of the Inland Marine segment, the vast and varied coverage area that encompasses any type of shipment that does not travel over an ocean, including fine art and jewelry.
Resource CenterView All »
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...
Accidents happen. But when it's an errors and omissions oversight, that accident can open your...
Whether you work alone or have a team of agents working for you, we can...