Head of the Line
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer of High Net Worth Personal Insurance, Fireman’s Fund
“The product set is typically very broad versus what you might get in the general insurance market—and you need a deep knowledge of the products. It’s not a one-size-fits-all coverage approach.”
National Niche Managing Director, Arthur J. Gallagher
“You’d better know what you’re doing, because [High-Net-Worth clients have] some extreme exposures.”
- Identifying Picasso Leaves Much Etching to Be Desired
- 7 Steps for Managing Tangible Assets
- ACE Report: Wealthy Families Have 'Blind Spot' When Protecting Jewelry, Art
- When the Defendant Is An Insurer, Fraud Is Never Easy to Establish
- 10 Questions to Discuss with HNW Clients
- 4 Tips for Navigating LLCs and Trusts - Slideshow
- Excessive? Hardly
- Feature Story: Big Fish, Bigger Pond
- 7 Luxury Toys for the Wealthy Client
- The Millionaire Buyers’ Club
For an insurance segment highly coveted by producers and major carriers alike, the high net worth insurance business can often lack one major asset: an abundance of clients. Many wealthy Americans may be unaware that a specialty insurance market geared toward their unique exposures exists, executives say.
Whether it's saving Faberge eggs from the wrath of a hurricane or covering a sneaker collection, high net worth insurers go to extremes to insure the extreme lifestyles of the wealthy.
Resource CenterView All »
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Trending & Most Popular
- Don't be MIA in your relationship with your TPA: The importance of a strategic partnership
- Keeping foreign-born workers safe
- National Underwriter's Q&A with Helmsman president Debbie Michel
- Agent’s role in WC risk management, claims: Time to get hands-on
- Welcome to the WCI Country Club: Scenes from WCEC