Head of the Line
Click through to check out biographies of the brokers, carrier executives and risk managers dealing in Environmental insurance who offer their perspective throughout PC360-NU’s January digital issue. The subjects also offer additional thoughts on this line, including their views on why more clients should strongly consider this relatively inexpensive but highly valuable coverage.
PC360 speaks with Bill Pritchard, president of Beacon Hill Associates, a wholesale broker specializing exclusively in environmental-insurance solutions for commercial insureds. He addresses capacity, pricing, emerging risks, and top-of-mind concerns among both buyers and carriers.
- Insurance Agents Address Climate Change
- Insurers File Action Against BP, Transocean to Clear Up Confusion Around Excess Policy
- 8 Major Energy Disasters
- Charitable Involvement: The Lesser-Known Side of the Insurance Industry
- Judge Approves BP Agreement for Gulf Oil Spill
- Meet the Experts: Environmental Leaders
- Transocean to Pay $1.4B for Role in BP Spill: Source
- Risk Management Profile: Vestas-American Wind Technology, Inc.
- In-School Retention
- Chartering Success
- Environmental Insurance: More Buyers Paying Less
- The True Cost of Raising CAFE Standards
- The Rain in Maine a Harbinger of Future Disasters?
- Filter Through the Pollution Market
Aided by low prices—and large uncovered losses caused by recent events—Environmental carriers and producers see opportunity to expand purchases by new business classes, including health care, higher ed & hospitality.
The standard rap on Environmental insurance is that organizations only purchase it when they have to—required either by regulatory bodies or lenders to secure the coverage. But it’s a different story for at least some of the clients of Marsh, the dominant Environmental brokerage.
Beacon Hill's producers talk about what they are seeing in the market, noteworthy trends, and give their "take" on the environmental insurance marketplace.
- Case Studies in Environmental Risk Management
- Environmental Coverage Guide: Sites & Facilities
- Understanding Risk Associated With Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- Broader Coverage in the Specialty E&S Market by Brett Amick
- Water Remediation Contractor by Bob Varnes
- Company Growth in a Renewal Account by Jamie Lewis
- Soil Remediation and Scrap Metal Recycler by Michael Tighe
Resource LibraryView All »
What does it take to elevate your agency to be known as the best of...
Your claims audit tools must handle organizational growth and changing best practices. Download the "25...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
SIMS Insight is the advanced business intelligence module of SIMS Claims. Want more information? Download...
Get an in-depth look at the progression of the roof problem, including a four-step path...
Our commission-based loans are designed to help agents and brokers invest in their business, consolidate...
Our high quality leads will have you swinging for the fences and knocking your sales...
Your goal is to deliver maximum impact on those critical aspects of business that drive...
The restoration vendor is the first person on site after a disaster strikes a home...
Infinilytics provided their client a solution platform with an increased scope of data insight and...