Head of the Line
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative. Click to read the perspectives of several of the top minds on Energy insurance and the forward edge of alternative energy.
- Ace Creates Specialty Casualty Division
- Space Weather Forecast: Blackouts with a Chance of Business Interruption
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- Energy Claims: Surviving a High-Severity Business
- Energy Thermometer: Survey of Leading Brokerages
- Energy Insurance: An Alternative Universe
- Energy Insurance: Meet the Experts Slideshow
- Insurers File Action Against BP, Transocean to Clear Up Confusion Around Excess Policy
- 8 Major Energy Disasters
- A Conversation with Energy Insurance Provider Energi
- Opportunities Abound for Insurers as Need for Energy Sources Increases
- Natural Gas: On Fracking Exposures
- State of Prosperity
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative.
Through innovations in loss control and coverage offerings—as well as the creative ceding of risk in the often-misunderstood Energy market—a burgeoning MGA builds toward its goal of becoming a full-blown insurance company.
From Our Sponsor
When global companies and private equity firms engage in mergers and acquisitions, they often confront obligations to provide collateral that are associated with the target entity's insurance programs.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Hydraulic Fracturing Resource Page
Insight to help insurance professionals navigate the challenges presented by fracking, and incidents resulting from fracking, from a Detroit-area law firm.
Resource CenterView All »
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...
In this two-part series, NBIS Risk Management team will break down the requirements to assist...