Head of the Line
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative. Click to read the perspectives of several of the top minds on Energy insurance and the forward edge of alternative energy.
- Ace Creates Specialty Casualty Division
- Space Weather Forecast: Blackouts with a Chance of Business Interruption
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- Energy Claims: Surviving a High-Severity Business
- Energy Insurance: An Alternative Universe
- Energy Thermometer: Survey of Leading Brokerages
- Energy Insurance: Meet the Experts Slideshow
- Insurers File Action Against BP, Transocean to Clear Up Confusion Around Excess Policy
- 8 Major Energy Disasters
- A Conversation with Energy Insurance Provider Energi
- Opportunities Abound for Insurers as Need for Energy Sources Increases
- Natural Gas: On Fracking Exposures
- State of Prosperity
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative.
Through innovations in loss control and coverage offerings—as well as the creative ceding of risk in the often-misunderstood Energy market—a burgeoning MGA builds toward its goal of becoming a full-blown insurance company.
From Our Sponsor
When global companies and private equity firms engage in mergers and acquisitions, they often confront obligations to provide collateral that are associated with the target entity's insurance programs.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Hydraulic Fracturing Resource Page
Insight to help insurance professionals navigate the challenges presented by fracking, and incidents resulting from fracking, from a Detroit-area law firm.
Resource CenterView All »
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...
Accidents happen. But when it's an errors and omissions oversight, that accident can open your...
Whether you work alone or have a team of agents working for you, we can...