Head of the Line
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative. Click to read the perspectives of several of the top minds on Energy insurance and the forward edge of alternative energy.
- Ace Creates Specialty Casualty Division
- Space Weather Forecast: Blackouts with a Chance of Business Interruption
- Aspen Enters US Marine, Energy, Construction Sector
- Energy Claims: Surviving a High-Severity Business
- Energy Insurance: An Alternative Universe
- Energy Thermometer: Survey of Leading Brokerages
- Energy Insurance: Meet the Experts Slideshow
- Insurers File Action Against BP, Transocean to Clear Up Confusion Around Excess Policy
- 8 Major Energy Disasters
- A Conversation with Energy Insurance Provider Energi
- Opportunities Abound for Insurers as Need for Energy Sources Increases
- Natural Gas: On Fracking Exposures
- State of Prosperity
- China Set to Dominate Wind Market
For producers and carriers looking for opportunities in the energy sector, one word sums up where a lot of the growth is occurring: alternative.
Through innovations in loss control and coverage offerings—as well as the creative ceding of risk in the often-misunderstood Energy market—a burgeoning MGA builds toward its goal of becoming a full-blown insurance company.
From Our Sponsor
When global companies and private equity firms engage in mergers and acquisitions, they often confront obligations to provide collateral that are associated with the target entity's insurance programs.
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Hydraulic Fracturing Resource Page
Insight to help insurance professionals navigate the challenges presented by fracking, and incidents resulting from fracking, from a Detroit-area law firm.
Resource CenterView All »
Find out how a Special Investigation Unit used TLOxp to save the company money and...
Learn about the various classes of CDL Licenses and the industries that are impacted by...
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...