Directors and Officers Insurance
Head of the Line
Managing Director, Executive Perils
"Each D&O policy is different. There's overlap, but every single insurance company has its own form."
William R. Henry Jr.
Executive Director, Volunteers Insurance Service Association, Inc.
"Your organization can be sued for a wrongful act by anyone with any interest in the chapter's activities. Without nonprofit D&O coverage, you must pay for your own defense, even if you are proven blameless."
- Penn State vs. Insurer: Who Will Cover Sex-Abuse Court Costs?
- Nonprofit Coverage Needs: Blind Spots and Misconceptions
- Penn State D&O Coverage May Pay For Employees’ Attorney Fees
- Number, Average Value of Securities Class-Action Settlements Fell in 2011
- As an Increasing Target for Claims, Nonprofits Seek More D&O Coverage
- The Line on Pricing
- D&O Liability Coverage for Private Firms: A Case of Nice, or Necessary?
- Rising Risks Mean More Attention to D&O Purchase
- Dodd-Frank & Corporate Investigations: Should D&O Insurance Cover The Cost?
- Advisen: EU Companies Wary Of U.S. Court System, D&O Claims
Rates are increasing—but so are government actions, defense costs and diversity of claims. Some express concern about the market being "significantly under-reserved."
The insurance market is at a "tipping point," making it more unusual than 37-year insurance veteran Christopher J. Cavallaro has ever seen it. Looking specifically at the D&) market, Cavallaro says rates are dropping while cases become more expensive and complicated.
Resource CenterView All »
Find out how a Special Investigation Union used TLOxp to save the company money and...
Learn about the various classes of CDL Licenses and the industries that are impacted by...
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...