Directors and Officers Insurance
Head of the Line
Managing Director, Executive Perils
"Each D&O policy is different. There's overlap, but every single insurance company has its own form."
William R. Henry Jr.
Executive Director, Volunteers Insurance Service Association, Inc.
"Your organization can be sued for a wrongful act by anyone with any interest in the chapter's activities. Without nonprofit D&O coverage, you must pay for your own defense, even if you are proven blameless."
- Penn State vs. Insurer: Who Will Cover Sex-Abuse Court Costs?
- Nonprofit Coverage Needs: Blind Spots and Misconceptions
- Penn State D&O Coverage May Pay For Employees’ Attorney Fees
- Number, Average Value of Securities Class-Action Settlements Fell in 2011
- As an Increasing Target for Claims, Nonprofits Seek More D&O Coverage
- The Line on Pricing
- D&O Liability Coverage for Private Firms: A Case of Nice, or Necessary?
- Rising Risks Mean More Attention to D&O Purchase
- Dodd-Frank & Corporate Investigations: Should D&O Insurance Cover The Cost?
- Advisen: EU Companies Wary Of U.S. Court System, D&O Claims
Rates are increasing—but so are government actions, defense costs and diversity of claims. Some express concern about the market being "significantly under-reserved."
The insurance market is at a "tipping point," making it more unusual than 37-year insurance veteran Christopher J. Cavallaro has ever seen it. Looking specifically at the D&) market, Cavallaro says rates are dropping while cases become more expensive and complicated.
Resource CenterView All »
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...