Cyber Liability Insurance
Head of the Line
With ‘Anonymous’ hackers and negligent mistakes affecting even the biggest business entities, the importance of cyber liability insurance is increasingly becoming apparent. PC360 spoke with Michael Palotay, senior vice president of underwriting at NAS Insurance Services, about important trends in cyber liability insurance and what to look out for when assessing a company’s risk.
Expanding Security Breaches Fuel Mushrooming Demand for Cyber Liability Coverage Among Businesses of All Sizes, Across All Industries
Cyber security breaches, whether the result of cyber attack, internal or third-party data center error or simple carelessness, have never only been a problem or concern for the largest financial institutions or Fortune 500-sized companies with massive IT infrastructures.
- The Six Trends of Cyber Risk in 2014
- How to Purchase Cyber Insurance
- 3 Guidelines to Reduce Data Breach Exposure
- Dude, Where’s My Data?
- Chertoff: Our Biggest Threat is Cyber Security; Insurance Industry Can 'Play a Pivotal Role'
- 6 Steps to Conquer the Cyber Application
- Study: 66% of Businesses Struggle With Cyber Breach Detection
- Hiscox Technology Portfolio Now Includes Cyber-Crime Protection
- Most 2012 Supply-Chain Disruptions Were from Tech-Related Events, Not Weather
- Willis: Smaller Companies Staying Silent on Cyber Risk
- Cyber Crime: “We are Legion”
Your core clients—small to midsized businesses—comprised 31 percent of cyber attacks last year. Learn four quick tips to getting them the protection they need.
From Our Sponsor
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
What is a prior work exclusion? Which option is right for my client? Why do...
Insurance marketing sometimes seems like it's a game of swings and misses, but we're here...
Cyber risk and data security is on the agenda of every business owner and executive....
Do rigger and signalperson qualifications correlate with the cause of crane and rigging accidents? ...
In property and casualty insurance, closing new business quickly is key. Learn how to leverage...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
Are your clients fully covered for Vacant Properties? In this economic climate, your insureds may...
This package of 3 concise risk management articles offers straightforward content and practical suggestions law...
Accidents happen. But when it's an errors and omissions oversight, that accident can open your...
Whether you work alone or have a team of agents working for you, we can...