Cyber Liability Insurance
Head of the Line
With ‘Anonymous’ hackers and negligent mistakes affecting even the biggest business entities, the importance of cyber liability insurance is increasingly becoming apparent. PC360 spoke with Michael Palotay, senior vice president of underwriting at NAS Insurance Services, about important trends in cyber liability insurance and what to look out for when assessing a company’s risk.
Expanding Security Breaches Fuel Mushrooming Demand for Cyber Liability Coverage Among Businesses of All Sizes, Across All Industries
Cyber security breaches, whether the result of cyber attack, internal or third-party data center error or simple carelessness, have never only been a problem or concern for the largest financial institutions or Fortune 500-sized companies with massive IT infrastructures.
- Social Security Numbers, Call Records Compromised in AT&T Data Breach
- The Six Trends of Cyber Risk in 2014
- How to Purchase Cyber Insurance
- 3 Guidelines to Reduce Data Breach Exposure
- Dude, Where’s My Data?
- Chertoff: Our Biggest Threat is Cyber Security; Insurance Industry Can 'Play a Pivotal Role'
- 6 Steps to Conquer the Cyber Application
- Study: 66% of Businesses Struggle With Cyber Breach Detection
- Hiscox Technology Portfolio Now Includes Cyber-Crime Protection
- Most 2012 Supply-Chain Disruptions Were from Tech-Related Events, Not Weather
- Willis: Smaller Companies Staying Silent on Cyber Risk
Your core clients—small to midsized businesses—comprised 31 percent of cyber attacks last year. Learn four quick tips to getting them the protection they need.
From Our Sponsor
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
Find out how a Special Investigation Unit used TLOxp to save the company money and...
Learn about the various classes of CDL Licenses and the industries that are impacted by...
Insurers are renewing their focus on top line growth, and many are learning that growth...
Experts discuss market conditions, trends and projected growth in a rapidly changing niche.
This white paper covers the most important security features to look for when evaluating e-signatures...
Bring us your restaurant clients, associations and other groups and we’ll help you win more...
Download this eBook for insight on how to determine if owning an agency is right...
Fraudulent claims cost the industry and the public thousands of dollars in losses. This article...
If claims organizations do not avail themselves of the latest business intelligence (BI) tools, they...
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...