Cyber Liability Insurance
Head of the Line
With ‘Anonymous’ hackers and negligent mistakes affecting even the biggest business entities, the importance of cyber liability insurance is increasingly becoming apparent. PC360 spoke with Michael Palotay, senior vice president of underwriting at NAS Insurance Services, about important trends in cyber liability insurance and what to look out for when assessing a company’s risk.
Expanding Security Breaches Fuel Mushrooming Demand for Cyber Liability Coverage Among Businesses of All Sizes, Across All Industries
Cyber security breaches, whether the result of cyber attack, internal or third-party data center error or simple carelessness, have never only been a problem or concern for the largest financial institutions or Fortune 500-sized companies with massive IT infrastructures.
- An Underrated Supply-Chain Concern: Cyber Events
- Marsh: Amid High-Profile Attacks, Interest in Cyber-Liability Insurance on the Rise
- Combating Internal Fraud Through Preparedness, ERM
- President's Cyber-Security Order Makes Few Demands, but Highlights Key Issues
- Seven Tips for a Cyber-Safer Valentine’s Day
- Survey: Cyber Threats Become Top Concern Among Business Execs
- Cyber Liability a Tough Sell, but It's Up to Agents to Convey Its Importance
- As Cyber Coverage Soars, Opportunity Clicks
- Top Cybersecurity Trends and Risks For 2013 Identified
- Data Breaches - When Are They Covered?
- Cyber Liability: How to Grapple with Continuously Evolving Risk
Cyber insurance maintained its double-digit premium-volume growth in 2012, with capacity high, pricing competitive and buyers increasingly willing to pull the trigger on both third- and first-party coverage. Thanks to a proliferation of data breaches, an ever-increasing number of regulations around the protection of private information, and the growing availability and awareness of Cyber insurance, business is booming in this marketplace.
From Our Sponsor
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource LibraryView All »
What does it take to elevate your agency to be known as the best of...
Your claims audit tools must handle organizational growth and changing best practices. Download the "25...
Help property owners or managers compare your commercial residential property insurance coverage vs. the competition....
SIMS Insight is the advanced business intelligence module of SIMS Claims. Want more information? Download...
Get an in-depth look at the progression of the roof problem, including a four-step path...
Our commission-based loans are designed to help agents and brokers invest in their business, consolidate...
Our high quality leads will have you swinging for the fences and knocking your sales...
Your goal is to deliver maximum impact on those critical aspects of business that drive...
The restoration vendor is the first person on site after a disaster strikes a home...
Infinilytics provided their client a solution platform with an increased scope of data insight and...