Cyber Liability Insurance
Head of the Line
With ‘Anonymous’ hackers and negligent mistakes affecting even the biggest business entities, the importance of cyber liability insurance is increasingly becoming apparent. PC360 spoke with Michael Palotay, senior vice president of underwriting at NAS Insurance Services, about important trends in cyber liability insurance and what to look out for when assessing a company’s risk.
Expanding Security Breaches Fuel Mushrooming Demand for Cyber Liability Coverage Among Businesses of All Sizes, Across All Industries
Cyber security breaches, whether the result of cyber attack, internal or third-party data center error or simple carelessness, have never only been a problem or concern for the largest financial institutions or Fortune 500-sized companies with massive IT infrastructures.
- Social Security Numbers, Call Records Compromised in AT&T Data Breach
- The Six Trends of Cyber Risk in 2014
- How to Purchase Cyber Insurance
- 3 Guidelines to Reduce Data Breach Exposure
- Dude, Where’s My Data?
- Chertoff: Our Biggest Threat is Cyber Security; Insurance Industry Can 'Play a Pivotal Role'
- 6 Steps to Conquer the Cyber Application
- Study: 66% of Businesses Struggle With Cyber Breach Detection
- Hiscox Technology Portfolio Now Includes Cyber-Crime Protection
- Most 2012 Supply-Chain Disruptions Were from Tech-Related Events, Not Weather
- Willis: Smaller Companies Staying Silent on Cyber Risk
Your core clients—small to midsized businesses—comprised 31 percent of cyber attacks last year. Learn four quick tips to getting them the protection they need.
From Our Sponsor
Kirschner's Nationwide Listings of P/C Insurance Companies and Managing General Agents:
Resource CenterView All »
Want to make sure you’ve covered all your bases when adopting e-signatures? Learn how to...
NetQuote's detailed, real-time leads have boosted sales for thousands of successful local agents across the...
The excess and surplus market (E&S) provides coverage when standard insurance carriers cannot or will...
This whitepaper will share proven techniques - used by many of the industry's top producers...
Unlike other forms of insurance where standard policy language prevails, with D&O policies, even seemingly...
Whether it’s a chocolate factory or an industrial wastewater treatment facility, cleanup and impacts to...
Incorporating more data earlier in claims lifecycles can help you reduce severity payments by 25%*...
Every home is vulnerable to flooding. Learn four compelling reasons why discussing flood insurance with...
Big Data, Data Lakes and Data Swamps, How to gauge your company's Big Data readiness....
Today advancements in technology are making a big impact on business and society. To yield...