International broker and risk management firm Integro Insurance Brokers has hired Carol Roberts to lead its global super yacht specialty offering. Based in New York, Roberts joins Integro after nearly 17 years at Aon where she advanced to global practice leader of its mega yachts offering in the Private Client group.
Jennifer Ross has been appointed marketing and communications senior director for Insurance Agents & Brokers. Prior to joining IA&B, Ross spent 10 years as the senior director of marketing and public relations for Goodwill Keystone Area, headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Willis Towers Watson has appointed Susan Lane director, consulting and development for North America and senior captive consultant, part of the company's Global Captive practice. She joins Willis Towers Watson from Tokio Solution Management where she was co-chief executive officer.
Hector Collazo joins Burns & Wilcox as vice president and managing director to assist in managing the strategic direction of the company's latest office opening in San Antonio, Texas. Collazo has 30 years of experience in commercial insurance, most recently as executive vice president for Myron Steves in San Antonio.
Assurant Inc. has announced the following appointments to its board of directors, effective immediately:
- Harriet Edelman - vice chairman of Emigrant Bank
- Debra J. Perry - former senior managing director of global ratings and research at Moody's Investors Service
Navigators has announced the following promotions:
- Rebecca Ward - co-branch manager of the Seattle branch of Navigators' U.S. Marine segment
- Kristine Tennyson - co-branch manager of the Seattle branch of Navigators' U.S. Marine segment
Andy O'Brien has been appointed partner with JLT Specialty USA; the appointment is part of JLT's continued investment into construction specialty after its partnership with Construction Risk Partners (CRP) in January 2017. Prior to joining CRP, O'Brien spent over a decade with Aon where he served as a member of Aon Construction's National Brokerage Team and was the brokerage leader for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
The Hartford has announced the following appointments:
- Mary Boyd - head of the personal lines agency channel in addition to her current role as head of the personal lines direct channel
- Molly Rondeau - head of personal lines agency sales
Rupal Patel has been appointed vice president, global service team for JLT Specialty USA and will be joining its New York office. Patel has spent the past two years with Crystal & Company, serving as international practice leader.
The Southwest region of USI Insurance Services has appointed Joshua Glover Property & Casualty practice leader for North Texas. Prior to joining USI, he was with Willis Towers Watson in Dallas where he served as vice president in a team leader and producer role.
Brightway Insurance has announced that it will open three new agencies as it partners with the following individuals:
- Vays Sarwar - will open Brightway, The Sarwar Agency in Spokane, Washington
- Rob Scheibe - will open Brightway, The Scheibe Agency in Castle Rock, Colorado
- Jessica Cole - will open Brightway, The Osborne Agency in Raleigh, North Carolina