Charlottesville, Va.-based environmental insurance provider PartnerOne Environmental said it has partnered with Berkley Environmental, a division of Jersey City, N.J.-based Berkley Specialty Underwriting Managers, to offer PartnerOne Fuel Solutions, an insurance product that provides coverage for cleanup costs, third-party bodily injury and property damage claims resulting from fuel tank spills and leaks.
New York City-based risk management nonprofit Spencer Educational Foundation said its second annual 5K Fun Run held in San Diego during the RIMS 2016 Annual Conference & Exhibition raised $50,000 for risk management and insurance education. More than 250 runners competed individually and in teams along the San Diego waterfront.
The Washington, D.C.-based Reinsurance Association of America said the following have been elected as officers of its board of directors:
- Michael Sapnar, president and CEO of Transatlantic Re, chairman.
- Kean Driscoll, CEO of Validus Re, vice chairman.
- M. Steven Levy, president of the reinsurance division of Munich Reinsurance America, secretary/treasurer.
- Robert Hatcher, executive vice president of Willis Re, co-chairman of its Council of Reinsurers and Brokers.
Boston-based catastrophic risk management consulting and modeling company Karen Clark & Co. said it has released its RiskInsight Version 4.3, an update which includes enhancements to its interactive dashboards, custom model building tools and job manager.
San Francisco-based EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants said its marketing, communications and design team has received the Gold Award of Excellence and the Silver Award of Distinction during the 22nd annual Communicator Awards.
The Pennsylvania-based Insurance Society of Philadelphia and the Philadelphia CPCU Society Chapter said they have jointly raised more than $58,600 for St. Baldrick’s Foundation during their "Brave the Shave" event.
London-based Hiscox London Market said it is offering FloodPlus, a new Flood insurance product for U.S. homeowners.
Pleasanton, Calif.-based insurance software company Quadrant Information Services said it has introduced InsureWatch Looking Glass, a predictive analytics tool built into its cloud-based InsureWatch pricing analytics system.
Falls Church, Va.-based information technology company Computer Sciences Corp. said it has completed its previously announced £480 millioin acquisition of London-based business software company Xchanging plc.
New York City-based Travelers Cos. Inc. said it has recognized 10 independent insurance agents with its "Agent of the Year" award:
- Steve Brown, Hoffman Brown Co., Sherman Oaks, Calif.
- Patrick Bain, Long & Foster Insurance Services, Chantilly, Va.
- Tim Hyland, AHA Insurance Network Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Steve Woodworth, Couri Insurance Associates - West, Avondale, Ariz.
- John Mahoney, Weichert Insurance Agency, Morris Plains, N.J.
- William Morris, Hollis D. Segur Inc., Cheshire, Conn.
- Debbie Reynolds, Pearl Carroll & Associates, Latham, N.Y.
- Jacob Neighbors, Simmons Insurance Group, Hermiston, Ore.
- Mark Jones, Goosehead Insurance, Irving, Texas.
- Ben Taylor, Assure Alliance Inc., Spartanburg, S.C.
Hoffman Estates, Ill.-based Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair said it will offer two new courses in the second quarter of 2016: Honda & Acura A/C Collision Repair and Acura NSX Damage Analysis.
Chicago-based technology, analytics and data service software provider Marsh ClearSight said it has released its Marsh ClearSight platform with Official Disability Guidelines integration. The 15.1.3 release debuts new functionality and focuses on helping risk professionals better evaluate, mitigate and manage risk, including Workers’ Compensation claim severity, return-to-work and business intelligence tools, the company said.
Tampa, Fla.-based Ivans Insurance Solutions said that its Ivans Market Appetite, a search engine for Property and Casualty insurance agents and brokers, is now available as an online tool for agencies to use to connect with carriers and managing general agents for operations and market opportunities.
Naperville, Ill.-based insurance policy systems provider Instec Corp. said it has released its Instec Billing system for insurers and managing general agents. Instec said it acquired the software from Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Co.
Bothell, Wash.-based insurance software company Vertafore said it has released ImageRight 6.2, the newest version of its content management software.