Des Plaines, Ill.-based Applied Client Network, the international association of users of Applied Systems software, has named Brian Langerman chief executive officer, effective Feb. 1. He joins from Motorola Solutions, where he was a senior executive.
Hamilton, N.J.-based New Day Underwriting Managers LLC, an intermediary for environmental and construction-related professional liability insurance, said it has named Alyson Lupinetti account manager in its construction group. She joins from ECBM, where she was a client analyst.
London-based risk management, insurance brokerage and financial advisory company Willis Towers Watson has announced a number of senior appointments in its United Kingdom operations:
- Ailsa King, head of client organization.
- Marco Boschetti, head of human capital and benefits.
- Alastair Swift, head of corporate risk, broking and transportation lines.
- Kevin Newman, head of health and benefits.
- Peter Rowles, head of retirement.
- Richard Veal, head of talent and rewards.
- Jane Murray, head of technology and administration solutions.
- Phil Smaje, head of broking.
- Mary O'Connor, head of financial lines.
- Alistair Rivers, head of property and casualty.
All are based in London.
Dublin-based insurance and reinsurance giant XL Catlin has appointed Cynthia Koehler as global practice leader for casualty claims in its global claims operation. She joins from Liberty Mutual, where she was vice president and assistant general counsel. She will be based in Hartford, Conn.
London-based law firm law firm Kennedys has named Neil Bayer and Dan Sanders to oversee the firm’s U.S. advisory capability from Kennedys’ Miami office. Bayer joins from Gray Robinson, where he was a partner, and Sanders joins from Zurich, where he was head of technical claim excellence for the Americas.
Brentwood, Tenn.-based insurance risk services company Brentwood Services Administrators Inc. has promoted Nicole Brothers to claim representative I in its Tennessee claims department. She joined the company in 2009 and most recently was a claim examiner II.
Bermuda-based property and casualty insurer Hiscox has appointed Rick Wiseley head of programs for its Hiscox USA business unit. He joins from QBE, whre he was vice president of sale for QBE North America Programs. Wiseley will be based in New York and reports to Hiscox USA’s head of field, Brett Sadoff.
Canton, Mass.-based Boston Mutual Life Insurance Co. has promoted Josh Police to regional vice president of sales for its Workplace Solutions division.
Jacksonville, Fla.-based Workers' Compensation care provider One Call Care Management has promoted Dale Wolf to president and CEO from interim president CEO. He retains his title as executive chairman. Wolf became interim president CEO last year after President and CEO Joe Delaney left the company.
Brick, N.J.-based International Association of Claim Professionals announced its new officers and directors:
- President: Steve Robson, group head of claims, Brit Insurance.
- Vice president: Edward Quinn Jr., CEO, Rockville Risk Management Associates.
- Treasurer: Frederic Gindraux, senior claims manager and senior vice president for claims and liabilities, Swiss Re America Holding Corp.
- Secretary: Thomas E. Joyce, senior vice president and chief claim officer, Nautilus.
- Immediate past president: Peter Fennell, managing director, Aon Benfield Inc.
They will serve one-year terms.
The newest members joining the board of directors with a term expiring in 2018 are Tim Willcock, director of operations, Lloyd’s Market Association, and Dhara Patel, president, property and casualty, American Claims Management Inc.
Westlake Village, Calif.-based market research company J.D. Power has appointed Thomas Bontempo vice president of sales in the Americas Division of its services industries practice. He joins from Dun & Bradstreet, where he was a senior vice president.
Washington, D.C.-based Certified Automotive Parts Association has elected Chris Northup to its board of directors. He is CEO of San Dimas, Calif.-based Professional Parts Group.