Company: Intuitive Web Solutions
Representative: Phil Reynolds, CEO
To what do you attribute the positive ratings from your customers?
Reynolds: BriteCore exists and thrives because of a vibrant and engaged community. We nurture ongoing conversations between clients and engineers to generate innovative ideas and produce quality products. We listen carefully, change rapidly, and evaluate our successes and our failures honestly.
How do you communicate with your customers to meet their needs?
Reynolds: At IWS, we emphasize a client-centric focus that promotes open communication and transparent development. We’ve built custom tools for our clients that increase product awareness and encourage feedback from all community members. Some of these tools include:
- BriteWiki—We thoroughly document BriteCore›s functionality and track new feature development using an online wiki.
- BriteCore Forum—The BriteCore Forum is an uncensored location for community members to post discussion threads on a range of BriteCore topics.
- BriteIdeas—This platform allows clients to promote forum discussions to actual code change requests that are prioritized by the community.
- Trac—This support platform allows clients to report issues to IWS and see all internal developer communication regarding their ticket.
- Product Advisory Board—A group of clients who provide high-level guidance and product direction.
What are some of the positive developments your company has achieved in the past year to make your product stand out amid a crowded solution-provider market?
Reynolds: We are extremely committed to testing and integrating emergent technologies on a continual basis. This has allowed us to implement hundreds of new features over the last year including:
- A fully automated and integrated data warehouse.
- Elastic cloud hosting through Amazon Web Services.
- Unlimited real-time test environments.
- Expanded billing, policy level accounting.
- Automated regression testing for all major functionality.