Enservio, a provider of software and services to property insurers, announces the launch of its “Know What’s Inside” website as a resource for property insurance carriers, claims adjusters, and policyholders for contents insights and to learn about best in class solutions that solve common property insurance pitfalls.
Enservio’s suite of software and service solutions help property insurance carriers price their policies correctly, settle their contents claims quickly and accurately, pay their claims, and help policyholders get their stuff back. The new website provides 24/7 access to white papers, research, “how to” advice, and case studies addressing the full spectrum of contents challenges insurance carriers face today.
Additionally, Enservio has created a way for property claims adjusters to submit their contents claims online to help expedite accurate settlements.
Property insurance professionals visiting the new online resource will find information on both residential and commercial solutions, including the following:
- Inventory and valuation
- Valuable articles and collectibles
- Electronic and card payments
- Shopping and affinity programs
- Big data analytics from the world’s largest contents data warehouse
- Access to Enservio’s Contents Claims Index Reports
- Case studies and solutions showcasing how predictive analytics help carriers improve underwriting accuracy
- Trends, tips, news and insights critical to the property insurance industry, claims adjusters and insurance professionals
“We’ve designed our website to serve as a knowledge base for insurance carriers and claims adjusters to find the information, resources, and solutions they need to improve every aspect of contents claims accuracy and customer service,” says Jon McNeill, Enservio’s CEO. “We’re excited to launch this new resource and we’re looking forward to engaging with insurance professionals who are encouraged to comment on our blog and browse the white papers, case studies and research we’ll be updating and refreshing on a regular basis.”