IVANS has launched an enhanced Insurance Carrier Exchange (ICE) website to allow carriers to manage business electronically with independent agents. Carriers can use the platform to register agents and manage the distribution of policy and claims information electronically in batch format to the agents' systems.
Enhancements to ICE include:
- Single sign-on--carriers no longer need to go to two different sites to manage agency relationships. ICE has a single interface to improve functionality
- Credential management improvements
- Archiving extended to 90 days on request
- Carbon copies of data can be sent to additional mailboxes if needed
- Enhanced reporting--carriers can access even more information about their implementations of download and real-time.
The website simplifies the carrier's management of the data they send via IVANCS ECS solution. IVANS ECS allows carriers to download data to electronic mailboxes, enables agents to pick up and load policy data into the agency system automatically and avoids manual workflows.