CodeObjects announces the introduction of its InsuranceEnterprise offering, an insurance processing management solution running in the cloud and available via Software as a Service (SaaS). InsuranceEnterprise offers policy, claims, billing, and rating components and has the capabilities to address ancillary functions and systems required for end-to-end insurance processing.
A carrier’s business user can configure products, rates, rules, and documents to go live in less than 90 days because InsuranceEnterprise is available in the cloud. Carriers get the full suite of functionality without the licensing fees of traditional software models. InsuranceEnterprise is available with consumption-based pricing calculated on direct written premium; making the CodeObjects.
“This latest product release from CodeObjects is a big deal for the industry,” says Deb Smallwood, founder of Strategy Meets Action. “InsuranceEnterprise is one of the first SaaS core systems offerings that is SOA based. This provides agility and flexibility that will set a new bar for speed to market.”
Chad Hersh, a partner with Novarica’s insurance practice, added, “As fully configurable solutions like CodeObjects’ InsuranceEnterprise enter the market with true SaaS offerings, we believe that insurers will finally start to adopt SaaS on a broader scale for core systems.”
Small to mid-size personal lines auto carriers are CodeObjects’ initial target market. InsuranceEnterprise can address critical needs for these carriers as they face serious growth challenges due to increasing operational costs and exposure to adverse selection. InsuranceEnterprise gives these carriers the technology and functionality at an affordable cost, with quick implementation, which enables them to compete with the largest insurance carriers in the industry.
“Our goal is to level the playing field for small to mid-size insurance carriers who are at a significant disadvantage when it comes to huge technology investment typically required for a modern solution,” says Anil Annadata, CEO of CodeObjects. “InsuranceEnterprise provides the technology, functionality, and configurability needed for a state-of-the-art policy, billing, claims, and rating solution—all available in the cloud delivered via Software as a Service. We believe that’s a compelling value proposition for the industry.”
The cloud delivered components and capability highlights offered with InsuranceEnterprise include:
- An end-to-end policy processing solution, providing automation from quote to renewal
- Designed to increase operational efficiencies while reducing underwriting costs by more than 30 percent by enabling straight-through application and endorsement processing
- Fully configurable, enabling carriers to rapidly respond to market shifts and regulatory changes
- Delivered with pre-built and easy to use distribution channels, including a direct to consumer portal.
- A complete claims processing system, from FNOL through adjudication
- Designed to streamline, compress, and improve the claims process
- Provides automated and concurrent skill-based assignment, immediately notifying and arming appropriate carrier personnel with required information for prompt investigation and resolution
- Comes with pre-built predictive analytics
- Automatically establishes factor reserves at the FNOL stage
- Allows a carrier to establish all appropriate security and authority levels across the enterprise
- A highly flexible billing system that enables carriers to configure to their specific needs and control billing options, processes, and characteristics
- Enables multiple bill plans and allows the policyholder to choose a down payment option along with pay date and payment method
- Offers flexible renewal options
- Supports both equity and scheduled billing
- A rating engine that allows any size carrier to develop and implement sophisticated rating programs
- Provides an administrative graphical user interface tool which allows business users to easily add new rating variables, change rate factors, and algorithms, and stay current with market best practices
- Enables carriers to strategically out-select their competition to write better business, resulting in reduced loss ratio
- Includes an embedded testing framework
Additional functionality and ancillary systems offered beyond the core processing components of InsuranceEnterprise include:
- Complete forms and document generation
- Embedded data warehouse
- Access to third-party consumer reports
- Integration with payment gateways
- Content management system
- Agency upload/download
- Address standardization