Threadwire Solutions, an application developer creating communications tools for the insurance industry, announces the launch of its first product, Threadwire: Connect.
Connect is a customizable mobile and Web application that helps small- to medium-sized independent insurance agencies connect and engage with their clients using the technology businesses are embracing today.
The commercial insurance industry has a great opportunity to significantly improve its day-to-day operations and client services, but agencies have been unable to adapt to the technology fast enough, according to Brandt Beal, co-founder of Threadwire.
“Mobile apps, iPads and tablets are playing an increasing role in the business world today, but not when it comes to insurance and risk management,” says Beal. “We created Connect to bridge the technology gap and give agencies the tools they have always wanted, but never had the time or resources to develop.”
Key features and functionality include:
- Custom-branded mobile application available in the Apple App Store and the Android Marketplace
- Easy-to-use online dashboard and web portal that gives agents and clients the ability to upload information, manage user experience and gather user data
- News and alerts tool for the instant distribution of important news, policy documents, employee checklists and event notifications
- Mobile claims filing feature, enabling remote, on-site uploads of photos, location data, voice memos and other important information
- Safety and training resources available for on-demand viewing for mobile and web users
- My Cabinet cloud storage for centralized, secure document management and access for clients and their employees
For more information or to sign up for a product demonstration, visit the Threadwire Website.