What is the Web thinking about your agency? So-called sentiment analysis factors social media, news and research content to extract data measurements from subjective opinions about a particular brand, topic or keyword.
Analyzing sentiment can be used to measure success and your agency’s reputation, research and to compare your agency against a competitor.
Five tools that monitor agency sentiment:
- SocialMention: Analyzes content, including blogs, tweets, bookmarks, comments, images and forums.
- PeopleBrowsr Playground: Looks at tweets, blogs and news sites. Query results can be broken down by community.
- Virtrue Social Media Index: Real time comparison of two brand names, phrases or keywords.
- TweetFeel: Real time Twitter sentiment analysis tool. As results appear, positive and negative results are tallied.
- Twendz: Mines Twitter content through the search tool, while highlighting conversation themes.