PropertyCasualty360.com's Agent & Broker Channel Editor Laura M. Toops is twittering every day about breaking news and timely topics—not to mention keeping readers up to date on agent and broker-related news and analysis being posted on PropertyCasualty360.com.
What is Twitter? It is a way to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent messages that are 140 characters or less.
You can "follow" Laura’s postings by clicking here. In the meantime, below is a sample of the many tweets made throughout this week
- Illness is the No. 1 reason business owners are forced to sell their company. How to plan for the unthinkable: http://ow.ly/4f6pj
- Google said to be planning new social network http://t.co/uj7Q3kB via @bizjournals
- Japan outages hit car, parts supply http://t.co/xMfHCmT via @bizjournals
- Here Is The Earthquake Warning System Japan Spent $1 Billion To Build http://t.co/znseAeR via @businessinsider
- Progressive's Flo Thumbs Ride With Snapshot Device http://adage.com/u/bFLkHb
- Charlie Sheen death hoax spreads malware on Twitter, Facebook: http://bit.ly/i7YqLJ
- 100 years later. Remembering the Triangle Waist Co. fire in NYC March 1911. Killed 146 women. http://ow.ly/4cFGp
- EARTHQUAKE PROOF: How The Japan Skyscrapers Survived The Earthquake http://read.bi/g3CI7R
- Chrysler Splits With New Media Strategies Over F-Bomb Tweet http://t.co/xCG2p8q via @adage
- Marijuana IPOs -- http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-03-10/marijuana-ipos-provide-investors-with-gateway-to-cannabis-boom.html